LoraM

Pieces of Her
Karin Slaughter
John Peters in the land of Demons
A.H.matai
Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, Book One)
Tamora Pierce
Sally McKenna, John McKenna

Easy Origami Animals

Easy Origami Animals - John Montroll

by John Montroll

This is a simple craft book that would be appropriate for children or for someone taking first steps in learning Origami.

The contents are rather cute, using pictures instead of text to indicate where each animal is found. The designs are fairly basic, and include some farmyard animals, several birds and some jungle animals.

One of the nice things about the book is the pictures of whole scenes made with several animals and backgrounds that could be easily cut out of construction paper. It would make great examples for primary school teachers or anyone else who works with children and wants to teach them multiple layer art, but in an uncomplicated way.

There are just a few symbols to remember and easy color diagrams for how to make each fold.

Overall an excellent beginning book.