LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

My own unapologetic opinions on books and writing.

The Rules of Magic
Progress: 45%
Progress: 68%

Have read 8%

Echoes Through Time: A Time-Travel Fantasy - Charlotte Banchi

Yay! I can read time travel again!

I haven't actually written my last Netgalley review, but I've got the notes together and I may have requested one more, but I'm at a manageable stage so I can read my backlog of acquired time travel stories.

This one is just getting started and is giving me some interesting Hopi culture. I don't know how/when the time travel is going to fit in yet, but the story itself has engaged me so Yay!

I've collected loads of free time travel and will probably reject a large percentage as I find time to read them, but the occasional good one makes it all worthwhile. I buy some too when the samples are good.

If anyone sees any time travel books come up on Netgalley, please bring them to my attention!