LoraM

Kitchen Witchcraft
Rachel Patterson
Conrad Monk and the Great Heathen Army
Edoardo Albert
Magic Medicine: A Trip Through the Intoxicating History and Modern-Day Use of Psychedelic Plants and Substances
Cody Johnson
Hero at the Fall
Alwyn Hamilton
Progress: 6%
Pieces of Her
Karin Slaughter
John Peters in the land of Demons
A.H.matai
Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, Book One)
Tamora Pierce
Ramiro Mendes, João Mendes
Progress: 9%

Have read 8%

Echoes Through Time: A Time-Travel Fantasy - Charlotte Banchi

Yay! I can read time travel again!

I haven't actually written my last Netgalley review, but I've got the notes together and I may have requested one more, but I'm at a manageable stage so I can read my backlog of acquired time travel stories.

This one is just getting started and is giving me some interesting Hopi culture. I don't know how/when the time travel is going to fit in yet, but the story itself has engaged me so Yay!

I've collected loads of free time travel and will probably reject a large percentage as I find time to read them, but the occasional good one makes it all worthwhile. I buy some too when the samples are good.

If anyone sees any time travel books come up on Netgalley, please bring them to my attention!