LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

My own unapologetic opinions on books and writing.

The Forgotten Beasts of Eld
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 39%
Progress: 56%

My Kindle is Full!

Tried to download a couple of freebies the other day and they went to my cloud, but I got a message, "No room on device".

Time to get serious about clearing some backlog!

I made room by deleting a few of the free Classics I'd already read. Yes, it's all in my cloud so I can get it back anytime, but there are some things I don't trust to that, like the books I've paid for! So, I made a Kindle Archive folder on my computer and transferred all the books I had read or was planning to read soon to it, then with some trepidation, deleted the read ones off my device! Gasp!

My sample sorting is up to 'M' now. I'm going to be devoting some time to finishing those, and then vetting all those free books that have been collecting up. I want to read the ones I've paid for, but I need some space. Too many new ones keeping popping up!