LoraM

Kitchen Witchcraft
Rachel Patterson
Conrad Monk and the Great Heathen Army
Edoardo Albert
Magic Medicine: A Trip Through the Intoxicating History and Modern-Day Use of Psychedelic Plants and Substances
Cody Johnson
Hero at the Fall
Alwyn Hamilton
Progress: 6%
Pieces of Her
Karin Slaughter
John Peters in the land of Demons
A.H.matai
Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, Book One)
Tamora Pierce
Sound—The Fabric of Soul, Consciousness, Reality, and the Cosmos
Ramiro Mendes, João Mendes
Progress: 9%

End of May Roundup

So everyone does these end of the month posts and I thought I would go along like a lemming this time.

Books finished in May:

Artful - Martin Lake Bottled Abyss - Benjamin Kane Ethridge Chronicles of the Unexplained: True Stories of Haunted Houses, Bigfoot & Other Paranormal Encounters - Gary Gillespie time travel Rebecca - Daphne du Maurier knife

Not bad going for me. I can't get through as many books in a month as some here.

So, currently reading:

The Graveyard Book, adult version - Neil Gaiman The Aeschylus - David Barclay

The Aeschylus is the last of my Netgalley reads, until I weaken and request more. It's good if you're a Thriller reader.

June is going to be dedicated to clearing some stuff off my Kindle. This means going through samples and eliminating loads of them, and if I get through those, the free books that have collected up. I plan to treat those just like samples. I'll start to read, but if they don't grab me, they go!

I anticipate making one exception for starting a new book:

Picture

The fourth book in my favourite time travel series is due out within the next few days. Apart from having joined the early reviewer team for this series, I just can't wait to see what happens next!

So that's it in May. I expect to have three finished books at the end of June. Just my current reads and the time travel book. Hopefully I'll have some free space on my Kindle by then!