LoraM

Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 48%

Slaying the Sample Pile

Remember a while back I was happy to get my sample collection under 100?

Well it's at least double that now. And my Kindle hit the full mark again, so I've decided it's time to take the bull by the horns and have a blitz.

I'm going to read one full book at a time for a while. When I finish The Graveyard Book, I'll start another. The rest of my schizoid reading promiscuity will be spread around reading samples and clearing folders like the non-fiction books, which mostly don't take long to read. Once the samples are under control, the free books get the same treatment. Show me you're going to be a five star within a few pages or out you go!

I'll choose my full reads from the books I paid for.

This will, of course, all fall down the minute I get approved for another Netgalley book or find one of the free ones good enough to go ahead and read, or maybe even a sample that I feel I have to buy. If it gets up to two full books, I'll finish one and continue the quest.

Wish me luck, I'm going in...