LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

Sleepy Hollow: Bridge of Bones (Jason Crane) (Volume 2)
Richard Gleaves
Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%

Reading progress update: I've read 13%.

The Catacombs (World's Scariest Places) (Volume 2) - Jeremy Bates

This is pretty good. Got it on a freebie a few days ago and accidentally started reading while I was vetting samples.

If you've ever been to the Paris Catacombs, you can appreciate the creepy setting. If not, do some Googling! This is a great idea actually, the author plans to write a series of books set in real places, all Horror genre.

So far it's sort of a literary Blair Witch Project, but the characters are strongly defined and the banter has developed them well from the start, and that makes for a good story.