LoraM

Progress: 47%
Progress: 79%

Show Off Your Cat Week!

— feeling amazing

The Cats discussion group has declared Offical Show Off Your Cat Week! From today until next Friday, post pictures of your feline fur-babies, past and present, and give us all that warm, fuzzy feeling. :D

This is Jasper, my beautiful black prince. He's not 100% evil like he tries to pretend. The sun is catching him here and showing some of his ginger highlights that give away his dual nature.

He's been with me since he was just a little baby kitty! Pushing 10 years old now, but middle age isn't going to make him give up his position as dominant cat of the neighborhood. Even big cats don't like to mess with him.