LoraM

Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 48%

July Round-up

Time Storm Shockwave - Juliann Farnsworth The Lemoncholy Life of Annie Aster - Scott Wilbanks

I'm posting this early because I can't see me finishing any of my remaining current reads before Friday.

I've finished just two books this month, but they were both time travel, Yay!

They were very different approaches to time travel. The Lemoncholy Life of Annie Astor is a magic door that belongs to a magician situation while Time Storm Shockwave was more Physics based, yet Lemoncholy had a better story regarding the time travel aspects. That one came from Netgalley while the other was a 99 cent book. Both were enjoyable in their own ways though.

Meanwhile, I've been keeping up with new samples acquired, but only lowered the count in my samples folder a little. There are still a little over 100.

I lost my resistance to Netgalley as well and have 4 more books from them to read now, yikes!

Plus I've got a little start on a group read for August and one more book that I bought from the sample and don't want to shove aside for the Netgalley promises, so I'll be reading several books at once in August as usual instead of sticking with one book while I decimate my sample backlog as intended.

So many good books, what to do! I'll try to at least get that samples folder under 100 again. Now if I can just resist starting any more books for just one month!