LoraM

Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 47%
Progress: 79%

I'm surely going to Hell

Okay, after months, even years of refusing to join Facebook, Twitter and all the rest of the time sucks, Netgalley presented a challenge and to join you have to announce it on one of these sites.

So, I've started a Twitter account. Come follow me, please, so that I don't look like Billy No Mates!

I don't expect to spend a lot of time on there, but I'll do book blog stuff so people can ignore my spam. I'm not looking for fame and fortune here, just capitulating a minor presence.

Oh and in case they count Booklikes too, I've joined the Netgalley Challenge 2015!

Apparently there will be prizes for doing what we already do.