LoraM

Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%

I've just looked at my Ereaderiq list...

I have 86 books waiting for price drops to buy. 86!!!

Imagine if I paid a fiver each for them what that would cost. Of all of them, only one stood out as one I absolutely have to read.

I raised the price I'm prepared to pay for it, but I'm still not paying as much as an average paperback for an ebook. That would be silly.

Has anyone read this? There are too many great books in the lower price range these days to pay what they're trying to charge for this. I think the big 5/6 need to be brought down to scale.