LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

Sleepy Hollow: Bridge of Bones (Jason Crane) (Volume 2)
Richard Gleaves
Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%

Reading progress update: I've read 100%.

— feeling shocked
The Future Memory Man: Episode Five of The Chronicles of the Harekaiian - Shanna Lauffey

Science and more science! I've just had a fascinating lesson in temporal Physics. The bizarre thing is that it was easy to follow! I've never had a Physics class in my life.

I still need to write the review for this, but it's going to be 4.5 stars. A question left unanswered cost that half star. :P

The story gets deeper and deeper as it goes along, yet many things get answered. There were multiple points of view this time, though Akalya still narrates each chapter.

I can't get enough of this series. I wish it would go on forever!