LoraM

Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%

Have any other Netgalley members...

Been contacted by an author through there? I've only had it happen once. He's been perfectly pleasant and accepted my 3 star rating graciously, but I'm finding it creepy that he emails me about it. He invited me personally to review the book and sent an email recently asking if I had a chance to read it (I've taken a while), then commented after.

I haven't responded. Hopefully it will stop now, although he might invite me to read the next book in the series, which I don't plan to do.