LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

The Turn of the Screw
Henry James
Progress: 19%
Sleepy Hollow: Bridge of Bones (Jason Crane) (Volume 2)
Richard Gleaves
Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%
Sharing a few sales today. Dead Man's Ransome is still reduced. Worth checking the other one if you're US based. It doesn't show sale price to me, but it might over there.

U.S. Kindle Sale: Ellis Peters

One Corpse Too Many (The Chronicles of Brother Cadfael Book 2) - Ellis Peters Dead Man's Ransom - Ellis Peters
Reblogged from SusannaG - Confessions of a Crazy Cat Lady:

$2.99: One Corpse Too Many (#2) and Dead Man's Ransom (#9).

One Corpse Too Many is the second volume in the series, but to my mind makes as good a setup for the rest of the series as the first, as we are introduced to Hugh Beringer, Brother Cadfael's partner in solving the mysteries of Shrewsbury, in it.