LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

The Turn of the Screw
Henry James
Progress: 19%
Sleepy Hollow: Bridge of Bones (Jason Crane) (Volume 2)
Richard Gleaves
Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%
This one's a few days ago but I checked and it's still .99 today! Yay circus!

Don't you just hate it when...

Reblogged from Horror Reader 13:
A Spark of Justice - J.D. Hawkins

Don't you hate it when Amazon sends you an email with a good sale price on a book you already own?

This was a very enjoyable read, so I thought I would share the price drop info for anyone who might have read my recent review and have this one in mind. It's down to 99 cents on Kindle. I presume it's temporary.

Please feel free to reblog this to anyone who likes circus stories or big cats. It left a last impression on me that makes me still want a panther for an exotic pet. I would never really do it, but imagining 'what if' is what reading is all about, isn't it?