LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

Sleepy Hollow: Bridge of Bones (Jason Crane) (Volume 2)
Richard Gleaves
Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%

The Coyote by Michael McBride

Reblogged from Char's Horror Corner:
Reblogging from It's a Mad Mad World!
The Coyote - Michael McBride

FREE on Amazon today!

Arizona shares nearly four hundred miles of international border with Mexico, thirty-six of which are completely unfortified. On one side lies desperation; on the other, opportunity. Tens of thousands of undocumented aliens pass through these thirty-six miles every year, only to find one of the harshest and most inhospitable deserts on the planet waiting for them. Hundreds die walking, casualties of the merciless sun, their bodies never to be identified. Others simply set out across the red Sonoran sands and vanish into thin air, as though they never existed at all.

Special Agent Lukas Walker is assigned to investigate a murder, the only evidence of which is a twenty-foot design painted on a rock formation in the victim’s blood. He quickly learns that if the heat doesn’t get you…The Coyote will.

Includes a free bonus novella: The Calm Before the Swarm.