LoraM

Kitchen Witchcraft
Rachel Patterson
Conrad Monk and the Great Heathen Army
Edoardo Albert
Magic Medicine: A Trip Through the Intoxicating History and Modern-Day Use of Psychedelic Plants and Substances
Cody Johnson
Hero at the Fall
Alwyn Hamilton
Progress: 5%
Pieces of Her
Karin Slaughter
John Peters in the land of Demons
A.H.matai
Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, Book One)
Tamora Pierce
Hark! The Herald Angels Scream
Christopher Golden
Barnabas Tew and The Case Of The Missing Scarab
Columbkill Noonan
Sound—The Fabric of Soul, Consciousness, Reality, and the Cosmos
Ramiro Mendes, João Mendes
Progress: 1%

FREE Oct 10th & 11th!! Grab it before it grabs you!

Reblogged from A Voracious Reader:
Ghost Story - Jeff Brackett

*Book source ~ A review copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

An abandoned and supposedly haunted hunting lodge plus a team of paranormal investigators. Will this job be a bust or turn out to be something else?

Eeeeeeeeeeee!! This is creepy and gory. I’ve stated before that horror isn’t one of my favorite genres, but this isn’t just horror. It’s a horror sundae drizzled with suspense and topped with paranormal. Scrunched down in my chair, I had one hand holding my Kindle and the other clenching a fistful of blanket. I’m glad I read this in the day and not at night. *shudders* I kept thinking: Where’s Sam and Dean when you need them?!

Source: http://imavoraciousreader.blogspot.com/2015/10/ghost-story.html