LoraM

Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 47%
Progress: 79%

So, my spooky reads for this October

Ghost Story - Jeff Brackett A Halloween Tale - Austin Crawley
— feeling ghost

I'm still catching up with my Netgalley books, but I'm taking a little time to read a couple of short ghost stories to get into the Halloween spirit. Ghost Story was going free until yesterday, but I shared the post about that so hopefully anyone interested got it.

If not, both are .99 today. I don't know if either might go up, but A Halloween Tale is released tomorrow, so it might.

One is 63 pages and the other is 80 pages. I think I can manage to slip these in between my other reads!