LoraM

Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 47%
Progress: 79%
In case anyone else might benefit from this.

I am trying to quit smoking. This is free

Reblogged from Jessica's Book Thoughts:
Quit Smoking: Tons of Quit Smoking Tips That Will Help You Quit Smoking Now and Quit Smoking Forever! (Quit Smoking Naturally, Stop Smoking, Quit Smoking ... Quit Smoking For Life, Stop Smoking Help) - Buck Langsley

Description:

Are you sick and tired of being a slave to nicotine? Are you prepared to take the ultimate step in your personal development? If you're prepared then read on.

This book is not a lecture about how bad smoking is for you. I will not bore you with data that you've heard thousands of times. This book will provide you with applicable tips and strategies that will help you kick the worst habit of them all.