LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

My own unapologetic opinions on books and writing.

The Forgotten Beasts of Eld
Progress: 39%
Progress: 56%

War on Samples!

Neverwhere - Neil Gaiman Rivers of London  - Ben Aaronovitch

So, I'm making myself read at least 3 samples a day to get them off my Kindle, except for the ones that pass. Some days that's more than new ones collected. I'm trying to keep up with those as they come in too.

The two above passed, not surprisingly. So they go on Ereaderiq to wait for a price drop, unless I decide I want to read them badly enough to pay full whack. Either way, it acts as an arm of my tbr.

Meanwhile I've got one more Netgalley book after the one I'm reading now and I'm balancing between those and the samples. Soon I will be free to read some of these wonderful books I've already got that I've been wanting to get to. Just have to stay off Netgalley!