LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

My own unapologetic opinions on books and writing.

Tales of Men and Ghosts
Edith Wharton
Progress: 6%
First Templar Nation: How the Knights Templar Created Europe's First Nation-state
Freddy Silva
Progress: 51/451pages
Symphony of Ruin: A Labyrinth of Souls Novel
Christina Lay
Progress: 50%
High Witch (High Witch Book 1) (Volume 1)
Mona Hanna
Progress: 36%
Sleepy Hollow: Bridge of Bones (Jason Crane) (Volume 2)
Richard Gleaves
Progress: 76%

Take Advantage of the Freebie

Reblogged from Constantly Moving the Bookmark:
— feeling amazing

I just posted my review of "Never Too Late" by David C. Cassidy (NO not THAT David Cassidy) this morning.  I contained a link to get a free starter library of his books, but I had stated I was not sure if it was still available.

WELL, IT IS!!

I received the lovely comment below from Mr. Cassidy in which he invites anyone to take advantage of the promotion.  I've only read the first short story and, as I mentioned in my review, really enjoyed it.

Hi, Christine! Thank you so much for reading my work, and for taking the time to review it! And I'm really glad you enjoyed the story. I hope your readers will take advantage of the free starter library as well. Thank you again! :)

I have absolutely no investment in this at all other than I love free stuff - especially books. If you want a copy of "Never Too Late" and his other two books here's the link again ...