LoraM

Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%

Free time travel right now on Audible

Reblogged from Reflections:
The Very First Damned Thing: An Author-Read Audio Exclusive - Jodi Taylor

This prequel short story for Jodi Taylor's The Chronicles of St. Mary's time travel series is free now on Audible, even though the Kindle version hasn't been released yet and will be $.99 in the US when it is.

It's also read by Jodi Taylor herself, and she's a great narrator. There are about 4 other short stories connected to the series, and all of them are currently being offered for no cost on Audible.

Source: http://jaylia3.wordpress.com/2015/11/19/free-time-travel-right-now-on-audible