LoraM

Kitchen Witchcraft
Rachel Patterson
Conrad Monk and the Great Heathen Army
Edoardo Albert
Magic Medicine: A Trip Through the Intoxicating History and Modern-Day Use of Psychedelic Plants and Substances
Cody Johnson
Hero at the Fall
Alwyn Hamilton
Progress: 5%
Pieces of Her
Karin Slaughter
John Peters in the land of Demons
A.H.matai
Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, Book One)
Tamora Pierce
Ramiro Mendes, João Mendes
Progress: 1%

250+ Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror eBooks Under $5 Each

Reblogged from Familiar Diversions:

I apparently need to go book shopping. The Emperor's Blades has been on my list for a while, and I maybe want to try more of A. Lee Martinez's stuff.

The links are all Amazon, but I did some spot-checking and, for those of us who are not Kindle users, the same sale prices seem to be available on Kobo too. Except in those cases when I couldn't find the book on Kobo no matter how hard I tried, which unfortunately (or fortunately, for my wallet) was a higher percentage of the stuff that looked interesting to me than I expected.

ETA: Why yes, I did spend nearly twice as much on The Goblin Emperor only three weeks or so ago. Argh.