LoraM

Kitchen Witchcraft
Rachel Patterson
Conrad Monk and the Great Heathen Army
Edoardo Albert
Magic Medicine: A Trip Through the Intoxicating History and Modern-Day Use of Psychedelic Plants and Substances
Cody Johnson
Hero at the Fall
Alwyn Hamilton
Progress: 6%
Pieces of Her
Karin Slaughter
John Peters in the land of Demons
A.H.matai
Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, Book One)
Tamora Pierce
Sound—The Fabric of Soul, Consciousness, Reality, and the Cosmos
Ramiro Mendes, João Mendes
Progress: 9%

November Roundup

The Ciphers of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood Book 2) - Jeff Wheeler Heirs of Empire - Evan Currie Abandon - Blake Crouch

I finished three whole books this month. I would call that pathetic except that...

*Fanfare*

I've read through more than 100 samples and cut my backlog on those in half, Yay! Hard to say exactly how many because new ones come in most days and I've been picking them off as I order them as well as working the backlog down.

I have 115 in my samples folder right now and I do intend to keep up the war on samples, but in December I plan to indulge myself a little and start reading the books at the top of my tbr that I really want to read! I'll post about those separately.

I have one Netgalley book yet to finish, the third in the Muirwood trilogy. I'll probably stop the series there, although there are more books. It's an okay Fantasy series, but none of this month's books were spectacular. I have too much A-list stuff waiting and I think I need a break from Epic Fantasy. I still have some good ones to read, but there is so much more out there!