LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

The Turn of the Screw
Henry James
Progress: 19%
Sleepy Hollow: Bridge of Bones (Jason Crane) (Volume 2)
Richard Gleaves
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%

November Roundup

The Ciphers of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood Book 2) - Jeff Wheeler Heirs of Empire - Evan Currie Abandon - Blake Crouch

I finished three whole books this month. I would call that pathetic except that...

*Fanfare*

I've read through more than 100 samples and cut my backlog on those in half, Yay! Hard to say exactly how many because new ones come in most days and I've been picking them off as I order them as well as working the backlog down.

I have 115 in my samples folder right now and I do intend to keep up the war on samples, but in December I plan to indulge myself a little and start reading the books at the top of my tbr that I really want to read! I'll post about those separately.

I have one Netgalley book yet to finish, the third in the Muirwood trilogy. I'll probably stop the series there, although there are more books. It's an okay Fantasy series, but none of this month's books were spectacular. I have too much A-list stuff waiting and I think I need a break from Epic Fantasy. I still have some good ones to read, but there is so much more out there!