LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

Captives of the Flame (The Fall of the Towers, #1)
Samuel R. Delany
Progress: 16%
Dark Carnival
Nancy K. Duplechain
Progress: 62%
About Time: Einstein's Unfinished Revolution (Penguin Science)
Paul Davies
Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 48%

My A-list TBR

Phantom - Susan Kay The Hunchback of Notre-Dame - Victor Hugo, Walter J. Cobb Feynard - Marc Secchia Unnatural Creatures - Neil Gaiman, Maria Dahvana Headley The Goblin Emperor - Katherine Addison The Golem and the Jinni - Helene Wecker A Darker Shade of Magic - Victoria Schwab I, Robot - Isaac Asimov Slave to Sensation - Nalini Singh Dead Sea - Tim Curran

This is how I'm going to resist requesting Netgalley books.

The books listed on this post are all in my possession, either on Kindle or in hard copy. I've been dying to read them, but they keep getting delayed for review obligations. So, I'm going to look at this list whenever I'm tempted to request more books. Then I'm going to read them. I don't know how long it will take, but these are all 'next' after my current reads.

Once I've done that, I can start reading all the other books on my Kindle, like the massive collection of free ones that I might just reject and clear up space. But at least if I decide to read them after all, they won't put anymore delays on the A-list.

There are a few more on the list than pictured above. I may have to write out a comprehensive list.