LoraM

Nils Visser
The Mermaid and Mrs Hancock
Imogen Hermes Gowar
Progress: 5%
About Time: Einstein's Unfinished Revolution (Penguin Science)
Paul Davies
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 48%

Free Ebook on Amazon: Rage Against the Night

Reblogged from It's a Mad Mad World:
Rage Against the Night - Peter Straub, Jonathan Maberry, F. Paul Wilson, Ramsey Campbell, Rocky Wood, Chelsea Quinn Yarbro, Nancy Holder, Scott Nicholson, Shane Jiraiya Cummings, Stephen King

Under the onslaught of supernatural evil, the acts of good people can seem insignificant, but a courageous few stand apart. These brave men and women stand up to the darkness, stare it right in the eye, and give it the finger. These are the stories of those who rage against the night, stories of triumph, sacrifice, and bravery in the face of overwhelming evil.

Rage Against the Night features the megastars of dark fantasy and horror—including Stephen King, Ramsey Campbell, Peter Straub, Chelsea Quinn Yarbro, F. Paul Wilson, Jonathan Maberry, Scott Nicholson, Nancy Holder, Sarah Langan, and many, many more.

Amazon US