LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

Captives of the Flame (The Fall of the Towers, #1)
Samuel R. Delany
Progress: 16%
Dark Carnival
Nancy K. Duplechain
Progress: 62%
About Time: Einstein's Unfinished Revolution (Penguin Science)
Paul Davies
Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 48%

January wrap-up

The Void of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood) - Jeff Wheeler American Notes For General Circulation - Charles Dickens, Patricia Ingham The Golem and the Djinni - Helene Wecker Wolf Hunt - Jeff Strand A Darker Shade of Magic - Victoria Schwab Horns - Joe Hill

January is over already? Just as well. Maybe all my favourite celebrities will quit dying!

I finished just one book in January, The Void of Muirwood. It was my LAST Netgalley book and I've managed not to request any more, Yay!

Meanwhile I started 5 new ones and I'm at various stages, so I should have much more to report at the end of February!

I've also been keeping the samples at bay, though I have yet to eliminate the pile. I'm thinking of adjusting my strategy and starting to vet the old free books folder, once I finish a couple of my current reads. If I read my A-list tbr but allow room for at least one book from that folder to draw me in, it could be a good balance as well as a good way to clear the dross cluttering up my Kindle. I'll have to keep reading samples to keep them from overwhelming me, but at least if I like any of the books I already have, I don't have to buy them!

I'm enjoying my reading much more now.