LoraM

Kitchen Witchcraft
Rachel Patterson
Conrad Monk and the Great Heathen Army
Edoardo Albert
Magic Medicine: A Trip Through the Intoxicating History and Modern-Day Use of Psychedelic Plants and Substances
Cody Johnson
Hero at the Fall
Alwyn Hamilton
Progress: 6%
Pieces of Her
Karin Slaughter
John Peters in the land of Demons
A.H.matai
Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, Book One)
Tamora Pierce
Hark! The Herald Angels Scream
Christopher Golden
Barnabas Tew and The Case Of The Missing Scarab
Columbkill Noonan
Sound—The Fabric of Soul, Consciousness, Reality, and the Cosmos
Ramiro Mendes, João Mendes
Progress: 9%
Doesn't effect me but sharing in case someone else could use the update.

Major update for kindle

Reblogged from As the page turns..:

There is a new update available folks. The update's version is 5.7.2, and it's now available for the Kindle Voyage, the current entry-level Kindle, and the Kindle Paperwhite 2 and 3. You can either get it either by turning on WiFi and waiting for the update to automatically download and install with no intervention on your part, or downloading the file and installing it manually. Just head over to the Kindle Software Updates page at Amazon and choose the download for your specific Kindle model.

Amazon has a dedicated Kindle update page for this particular update that shows screenshots of the new features and describes how they work.

I think the new layout is neat. It does resemble kobo's a lot.

Are you going to update?

For now I am keeping my device on airplane mode, because for sure it is a matter of time before bugs appear. It is a major update...