LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

Sleepy Hollow: Bridge of Bones (Jason Crane) (Volume 2)
Richard Gleaves
Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%
Doesn't effect me but sharing in case someone else could use the update.

Major update for kindle

Reblogged from As the page turns..:

There is a new update available folks. The update's version is 5.7.2, and it's now available for the Kindle Voyage, the current entry-level Kindle, and the Kindle Paperwhite 2 and 3. You can either get it either by turning on WiFi and waiting for the update to automatically download and install with no intervention on your part, or downloading the file and installing it manually. Just head over to the Kindle Software Updates page at Amazon and choose the download for your specific Kindle model.

Amazon has a dedicated Kindle update page for this particular update that shows screenshots of the new features and describes how they work.

I think the new layout is neat. It does resemble kobo's a lot.

Are you going to update?

For now I am keeping my device on airplane mode, because for sure it is a matter of time before bugs appear. It is a major update...