LoraM

Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%
Plot idea sounds fascinating! Looking forward to reading E at last.

NEW RELEASE - MARGINS

Reblogged from Lornographic Material:

Now Available!

Click on the cover image for Amazon.com. Scroll past the cover image for international links.

Share if you see fit. Thank you for your support.

E.

Have you ever truly loved a book?

One day, while perusing the stacks of her favorite used bookstore, Jaime comes across a book by an author whom she’s never heard of. After an awkward encounter, she rushes home with A RENDEZVOUS WITH RICHARD in tow.

It’s in the margins that Jaime finds and falls for the mysterious Joe. Because A RENDEZVOUS WITH RICHARD isn’t a normal book. And MARGINS isn’t your average love story.

Amazon UK