LoraM

Kitchen Witchcraft
Rachel Patterson
Conrad Monk and the Great Heathen Army
Edoardo Albert
Magic Medicine: A Trip Through the Intoxicating History and Modern-Day Use of Psychedelic Plants and Substances
Cody Johnson
Hero at the Fall
Alwyn Hamilton
Progress: 6%
Pieces of Her
Karin Slaughter
John Peters in the land of Demons
A.H.matai
Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, Book One)
Tamora Pierce
Hark! The Herald Angels Scream
Christopher Golden
Barnabas Tew and The Case Of The Missing Scarab
Columbkill Noonan
Sound—The Fabric of Soul, Consciousness, Reality, and the Cosmos
Ramiro Mendes, João Mendes
Progress: 9%
Reblogging in case it affects any of my followers.

Amber Quill is closing down

Reblogged from Krazykiwi @ Kiwitopia:

31 March 2016, the website will be removed, including all access to books, purchase history, etc. If you have ever bought books directly from them, you probably want to go check you have copies of everything you might want.

Also they are likely to be having pretty deep discounts until the doors close.

For authors, they are reverting rights of all books. So there's likely to be quite a few re-releases over the coming months.

I don't read a whole lot of romance, but even I know who they are - yet this was a complete surprise to me, and I haven't seen it come across my dashboard at all yet (here or elsewhere), so I figure I may not be even the last to know. Please feel free to reblog or repost this if you think someone needs to see it.

ETA: A link is probably useful: http://www.amberquill.com/