LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

My own unapologetic opinions on books and writing.

The Forgotten Beasts of Eld
Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 39%
Progress: 56%
Reblogging in case it affects any of my followers.

Amber Quill is closing down

Reblogged from Krazykiwi @ Kiwitopia:

31 March 2016, the website will be removed, including all access to books, purchase history, etc. If you have ever bought books directly from them, you probably want to go check you have copies of everything you might want.

Also they are likely to be having pretty deep discounts until the doors close.

For authors, they are reverting rights of all books. So there's likely to be quite a few re-releases over the coming months.

I don't read a whole lot of romance, but even I know who they are - yet this was a complete surprise to me, and I haven't seen it come across my dashboard at all yet (here or elsewhere), so I figure I may not be even the last to know. Please feel free to reblog or repost this if you think someone needs to see it.

ETA: A link is probably useful: http://www.amberquill.com/