LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

The Turn of the Screw
Henry James
Progress: 19%
Sleepy Hollow: Bridge of Bones (Jason Crane) (Volume 2)
Richard Gleaves
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%

February Wrap Up

A Darker Shade of Magic: A Novel - V. E. Schwab Wolf Hunt - Jeff Strand A Reaper of Stone - Mark Gelineau, Joe King Horns - Joe Hill The Golem and the Jinni - Helene Wecker

I finished some books this month, Yay!

Okay it's only 5, when some people manage to read 25 in a month, but I enjoyed them all and why not? They all came off my top level tbr!

There are more on that list to read soon. I seem to have half a dozen books on my 'currently reading' at the moment. Two of those are things to take my time and read slowly: A Dickens non-fiction that I'm reading about a chapter a week and a collection of short stories on the theme of Lava, which I'm reading one story at a time as and when.

Meanwhile I'm sort of keeping up with my samples. I still need to reduce the collection, but I keep catching myself reading too many Fantasy books at a time and that's what a lot of the samples are, so I'm spreading my efforts around other parts of my reading backlog.

Soon I will attack the free books slush pile, but I have to be prepared to get sucked in on those and I don't want to have too many going at once!

I'm enjoying my reading much more now. I just have to make sure that at least half my current reads include stuff from my A-list from now on! The rest is sort of random.