LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

The Turn of the Screw
Henry James
Progress: 19%
Sleepy Hollow: Bridge of Bones (Jason Crane) (Volume 2)
Richard Gleaves

Reblogged from DVsGirlsInCombat:
Cover of Murder Under Construction
Murder Under Construction
By Maddie Cochere
Jo Ravens is thirty-two, divorced, and stuck in a rut. She wants two things in life - a new career and to lose the sixty pounds she packed on after her divorce. When she crashes her nephew's bike in a construction site, she lands on a girl with a large knife in her chest. Jo enlists her sister Pepper and journalist friend Jackie to help solve the girl's murder. Things become creepy for Jo when the girl appears to her in dreams and offers unusual clues to her death.

Mystery & Thriller