LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

My own unapologetic opinions on books and writing.

The Rules of Magic
Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 45%
Progress: 68%
I got this last time it was free. I really should bump it up the tbr!

My book, Demon Hunter, is free March 7-9, 2016

Reblogged from Spare Ammo:
Demon Hunter (The Collegium Book 1) - Jenny Schwartz

For you! "Demon Hunter" is free on Amazon March 7-9, 2016. If you haven't already read it, grab it today! If you have read it, please tell a friend :)  [PS it had a new cover - the preview hasn't updated -- don't let the change put you off]

Thanks, everyone!

Amazon US http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00R1SJWNU/

You can bleed and die banishing a demon, but Fay Olwen discovers there are worse hurts. Betrayed by the Collegium and by her father, she must build a new life away from New York. Leopard-shifter Steve Jekyll would have her build it with him. But loyalties are never simple and new love never easy. When demons are unleashed, Fay tracks the evil back to the Collegium, and now all hell will break loose because Fay fights for the innocent, and Steve will protect what is his.