LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

My own unapologetic opinions on books and writing.

Original Magic: The Rituals and Initiations of the Persian Magi
Flowers, Stephen E., Ph.D.
Progress: 63/192pages
Progress: 59%

Teaser Tuesday

Started by Books and a Beat but I got it from Greywarden:

teaser

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read

• Open to a random page

• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers:  ”If you asked somebody in one of the lands that Rome conquered two thousand years ago what the Romans were like, you would probably hear that they were arrogant, aggressive know-it-alls who thought they were the shit. I asked Salva why he didn't like Rome, and he said that Romans were arrogant, aggressive know-it-alls who thought they were the shit." from Only in Naples by Katherine Wilson.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesday post, or share your “teasers” in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!