LoraM

Kitchen Witchcraft
Rachel Patterson
Conrad Monk and the Great Heathen Army
Edoardo Albert
Magic Medicine: A Trip Through the Intoxicating History and Modern-Day Use of Psychedelic Plants and Substances
Cody Johnson
Hero at the Fall
Alwyn Hamilton
Progress: 6%
Pieces of Her
Karin Slaughter
John Peters in the land of Demons
A.H.matai
Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, Book One)
Tamora Pierce
Sound—The Fabric of Soul, Consciousness, Reality, and the Cosmos
Ramiro Mendes, João Mendes
Progress: 9%

May Reading Round-up

Suicide Forest - Jeremy Bates The Loney by Andrew Michael Hurley (2015-08-07) - Andrew Michael Hurley The Magical Year - Danu Forest Rumpled: With power like Rumpelstiltskin's, who needs beauty? - Lacey Louwagie The Witch's Mirror: The Craft, Lore & Magick of the Looking Glass (The Witch's Tools Series) - Mickie Mueller

5 books finished. 4-5 seems to be my average. Two of these were Netgalley reviews, one is a Horror from a series based in read scary paces, and one is a retelling of the fairytale, Rumplestiltskin. If I had to choose one I enjoyed most, it would be Rumpled. Suicide Forest was also very good, but a little too creepy for me in places.

I slipped and got too many Netgalley books again. So, I'll be working my way through them.

I've also made a lot of progress on vetting samples, but there are constantly more of them! I started going through my free books folder too, but that holds the danger of adding more current reads!