Lora's Rants and Reviews

Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 64%

May Reading Round-up

Suicide Forest - Jeremy Bates The Loney by Andrew Michael Hurley (2015-08-07) - Andrew Michael Hurley The Magical Year - Danu Forest Rumpled: With power like Rumpelstiltskin's, who needs beauty? - Lacey Louwagie The Witch's Mirror: The Craft, Lore & Magick of the Looking Glass (The Witch's Tools Series) - Mickie Mueller

5 books finished. 4-5 seems to be my average. Two of these were Netgalley reviews, one is a Horror from a series based in read scary paces, and one is a retelling of the fairytale, Rumplestiltskin. If I had to choose one I enjoyed most, it would be Rumpled. Suicide Forest was also very good, but a little too creepy for me in places.

I slipped and got too many Netgalley books again. So, I'll be working my way through them.

I've also made a lot of progress on vetting samples, but there are constantly more of them! I started going through my free books folder too, but that holds the danger of adding more current reads!