LoraM

Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%

Yay me!

Phantom - Susan Kay Gravity Spike: Episode Six of The Chronicles of the Harekaiian - Shanna Lauffey

Sometimes I can go for a long time without finding a really good book. Despite saddling myself with a stack of Netgalley reviews to do, I no sooner started reading Phantom by Susan Kay when the next episode of my favourite time travel series finally came out!

So, I've got two enjoyable books to juggle and all those others will just have to take a little longer. Just finished the first part of Phantom and it's living up to everything I expected. Just started Gravity Spike as well and it looks good so far.

I'm one happy book addict!