LoraM

Kitchen Witchcraft
Rachel Patterson
Conrad Monk and the Great Heathen Army
Edoardo Albert
Magic Medicine: A Trip Through the Intoxicating History and Modern-Day Use of Psychedelic Plants and Substances
Cody Johnson
Hero at the Fall
Alwyn Hamilton
Progress: 5%
Pieces of Her
Karin Slaughter
John Peters in the land of Demons
A.H.matai
Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, Book One)
Tamora Pierce
Sound—The Fabric of Soul, Consciousness, Reality, and the Cosmos
Ramiro Mendes, João Mendes
Progress: 1%

Yay me!

Phantom - Susan Kay Gravity Spike: Episode Six of The Chronicles of the Harekaiian - Shanna Lauffey

Sometimes I can go for a long time without finding a really good book. Despite saddling myself with a stack of Netgalley reviews to do, I no sooner started reading Phantom by Susan Kay when the next episode of my favourite time travel series finally came out!

So, I've got two enjoyable books to juggle and all those others will just have to take a little longer. Just finished the first part of Phantom and it's living up to everything I expected. Just started Gravity Spike as well and it looks good so far.

I'm one happy book addict!