LoraM

Kitchen Witchcraft
Rachel Patterson
Conrad Monk and the Great Heathen Army
Edoardo Albert
Magic Medicine: A Trip Through the Intoxicating History and Modern-Day Use of Psychedelic Plants and Substances
Cody Johnson
Hero at the Fall
Alwyn Hamilton
Progress: 6%
Pieces of Her
Karin Slaughter
John Peters in the land of Demons
A.H.matai
Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, Book One)
Tamora Pierce
Ramiro Mendes, João Mendes
Progress: 9%

The end of E-reader IQ?

— feeling bad egg

Just found out that Amazon has been shutting down sites that notify readers of discounts, like E-reader IQ which I rely on heavily.

Don't Amazon realize? This will cost them sales. The books on my personal wish list (not Amazon's wish list) are ones I'll only buy when they are reduced to a price I'm willing to pay. If they think they're going to get me to pay over a fiver for an ebook, they're dreaming!

Guess I'll get all my books from their top free lists and manually make regular checks for those I really want to buy when the price comes down.