LoraM

Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%

The end of E-reader IQ?

— feeling bad egg

Just found out that Amazon has been shutting down sites that notify readers of discounts, like E-reader IQ which I rely on heavily.

Don't Amazon realize? This will cost them sales. The books on my personal wish list (not Amazon's wish list) are ones I'll only buy when they are reduced to a price I'm willing to pay. If they think they're going to get me to pay over a fiver for an ebook, they're dreaming!

Guess I'll get all my books from their top free lists and manually make regular checks for those I really want to buy when the price comes down.