LoraM

Kitchen Witchcraft
Rachel Patterson
Conrad Monk and the Great Heathen Army
Edoardo Albert
Magic Medicine: A Trip Through the Intoxicating History and Modern-Day Use of Psychedelic Plants and Substances
Cody Johnson
Hero at the Fall
Alwyn Hamilton
Progress: 6%
Pieces of Her
Karin Slaughter
John Peters in the land of Demons
A.H.matai
Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, Book One)
Tamora Pierce
Hark! The Herald Angels Scream
Christopher Golden
Barnabas Tew and The Case Of The Missing Scarab
Columbkill Noonan
Sound—The Fabric of Soul, Consciousness, Reality, and the Cosmos
Ramiro Mendes, João Mendes
Progress: 9%
The price is right, and the description made me think of She by H. Rider Haggard. Worth a try I reckon.

The Star King By Susan Grant Free! Great Series!

Reblogged from Cat's Books: Romance :
The Star King - Susan Grant

Shot down over the desert, wounded fighter pilot Jas Boswell encounters a heroic golden-eyed stranger from another world—one that’s light years away. He saves her life, but before she can find out who he is, she loses consciousness. Long after she’s rescued, dreams of the enigmatic man haunt her and nearly derail her life.

On the desolate planet Balkanor, Crown Prince Rom B’kah has lost everything. Then he encounters a beautiful pilot who gives him what no one else can—the will to live. Once destined to rule a vast empire, Rom now lives in exile, carving out a life as an intergalactic smuggler, until his travels bring him to Earth…and back to the mysterious black-haired woman he’s never forgotten.

Together they embark on an adventure of a lifetime. But soon old enemies threaten to tear them apart and leave their worlds in ruins.