My own unapologetic opinions on books and writing.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed. It keeps the cats out of my shoes.
2. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I have a fitted bottom sheet but never tuck in anything on the top! My feet demand freedom!
3. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Not yet. Give it time...
4. Do you cut out coupons and never use them?
Don't we all? I don't let them sway me to buy things I wouldn't anyway, but I've been known to forget I had a coupon at checkout.
5. Would you rather be attacked by bears or bees?
That's a tough one. Either way, it's going to hurt. I suppose there's a better chance of evading bees and not getting torn limb from limb is a bonus.
6. Do you have freckles?
7. Do you always smile for pictures?
Depends. I don't get my picture taken often.
8. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Okay, I'm OCD. You've found me out!
9. Have you ever peed in the woods?
"Ever" is a long time so yes. I don't put myself in that situation now.
10. What about pooped in the woods?
11. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Not since I was ten.
12. What’s your song of the week?
This week? Anarchy in the UK by the Sex Pistols. We have a political meltdown happening here that demands this as a theme song.
13. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Why not? Anyone should be able to wear whatever they want.
14. Do you still watch Cartoons?
I consider CGI to be cartoons. Okay Simpsons, Family Guy, occasional South Park.
15. What do you drink with dinner?
16. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Sweet and sour sauce! Unless it's homemeade, then it's BBQ or Garlic Mayo.
17. What’s your favourite food?
Chocolate of course.
18. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
19. Would you ever strip or pose naked for a magazine?
20. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I don't drive, so no.
21. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Bacon and avocado!
22. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Chilli cheese omellette.
23. What’s your usual bedtime?
24. Are you lazy?
When I have time to be.
25. What is your Chinese astrology sign?
26. How many languages can you speak?
I'm fluent in English, American and Mexican menu.
27. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
28. Are you stubborn?
It depends. I'm pretty flexible most of the time, but I can dig my heels in if the situation warrants it.
29. Are you afraid of heights?
I would take boats and trains to go to Egypt or Australia.
30. Do you sing in the car?
31. Do you ever dance in the car?
32. Ever used a gun?
I've shot a gun, but I don't like being around them. I'm glad most people don't have them in my country.
33. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
34. Do you think muscles are cheesy?
I think they're just ugly.
35. Favorite type of fruit pie?
36. Occupation you wanted to be when you were a kid?
37. Do you believe in ghosts?
38. Ever had a deja-vu feeling?
39. First concert?
40. Nike or Adidas?
No brand names for me. Waste of money.
41. Ever take dance lessons?
Ballet as a child and some classes in high school.
42. Regularly burn incense?
43. Who would you like to see in concert?
44. Hot tea or cold tea?
45. Tea or Coffee?
A Starbucks vanilla almond latte with extra cream.
46. Can you swim well?
I could swim the channel.
47. Are you patient?
48. DJ or band at a wedding?
49. Which are better, black or green olives?
Black in general.
50. Would you rather live in a fictional world or the real world?
I superimpose my own little fictional world onto the real world. :P