LoraM

Pieces of Her
Karin Slaughter
John Peters in the land of Demons
A.H.matai
Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, Book One)
Tamora Pierce
Samuel S. Marquis
Ireland the Best
Sally McKenna, John McKenna

June wrap up

Healing Spices Cookbook: 50 Wonderful Spices, and How to Use Them in Healthgiving, Immunity-boosting Foods and Drinks - Kirsten Hartvik Gravity Spike: Episode Six of The Chronicles of the Harekaiian - Shanna Lauffey The Life of Elves by Muriel Barbery (2016-02-09) - Muriel Barbery Taste of Persia: A Cook's Travels Through Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Iran, and Kurdistan - Naomi Duguid American Notes For General Circulation - Charles Dickens, Patricia Ingham The New Science of the Paranormal: From the Research Lab To Real Life - Carl Llewellyn Weschcke, Joe H. Slate Something Wicked: A Ghost Hunter Explores Negative Spirits - Debi Chestnut Soframiz: Vibrant Middle Eastern Recipes from Sofra Bakery and Cafe - Ana Sortun, Maura Kilpatrick Classic German Baking: The Very Best Recipes for Traditional Favorites, from Pfeffernüsse to Streuselkuchen - Luisa Weiss The Second Book of Crystal Spells: More Magical Uses for Stones, Crystals, Minerals... and Even Salt - Ember Grant

I finished 10 books this month, Yay!

To be fair, 4 of them were cookbooks. Those and 4 others were Netgalley review books, so just two were non-Netgalley. These were American Notes by Charles Dickens, which was sort of dry non-fiction but interesting enough to read through in small doses, and Gravity Spike, the 6th in the time travel series by Shanna Lauffey that I enjoy so much.

I still have a backlog of netgalley books to try to get through this month, but my guilty pleasure book still in progress is Phantom by Susan Kay. Really enjoying that one, but letting myself savour it while I push through the review backlog.

I have some potentially good ones coming up from my Netgalley shelf. Fingers crossed!