My own unapologetic opinions on books and writing. I DO NOT accept review requests but only review books I choose to read and I don't post reviews on Amazon. I'm also persnickity about genre and plot.
I got this email today!
SMASHWORDS SUMMER/WINTER SALE RUNS JULY 1 THOUGH JULY 31
The 8th annual Smashwords Summer/Winter Sale has kicked off and runs through July 31.
Thousands of great ebooks are on sale at deep discounts ranging from 25% off, 50% off, 75% off to FREE!
Here are some direct links to the participating titles:
• Newest releases
• Bestselling fiction
• Bestselling non-fiction
By discount levels:
• 25% off
• 50% off
• 75% off
By specific popular categories:
• Bestselling romance
• Bestselling women's fiction
• Bestselling erotica
• Bestselling thrillers
• Bestselling mysteries
• Bestselling historical fiction
• Bestselling sci-fi
• Bestselling fantasy
• Bestselling young adult novels
This promotion represents a massive collaborative effort where thousands of Smashwords authors and small independent publishers show their appreciation to readers by offering their titles at deep discounts.
Please help celebrate these authors by promoting the promotion to your friends on social media. If you find a bunch of great books in the sale, let your friends know! Provide your friends a direct hyperlink to one of the direct links above.
Here's a quick checklist to help you get the most out of this once-a-year sale:
1. Visit the links above to start searching the catalog. You can filter by category, bestseller status, most downloads, word count and multiple other factors.
2. Check back throughout the month because hundreds of new titles will be added to the promotion each day.
3. The official hashtags for the promotion are #Smashwords and #SummerWinterSale2016
4. If your favorite Smashwords authors are participating (or you discover new favorite authors!), show your appreciation by thanking them on social media, and linking to their author profile pages.
This promotion is exclusive to the Smashwords store and will end at midnight (Pacific time) on July 31.
Why "Summer/Winter"? Because Smashwords serves a global readership where it's summer in the Northern hemisphere and winter in the Southern hemisphere. So whether you're looking for a great beach read, or you want to curl up in front of warm fireplace with a great read, we've got you covered!
Thanks for your awesome support of Smashwords authors and publishers. When you purchase their books, you're directly supporting the great work of these authors.
Most books are multi-format so you can download for the Kindle or for any other e-reading device. You'll see the supported book formats on each book's page before you purchase.
If your favorite authors aren't yet publishing at Smashwords, encourage them to join the promotion!
The Smashwords Team