LoraM

Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 48%

July Round Up

In the Heart of the Sea: The Tragedy of the Whaleship Essex - Nathaniel Philbrick What is Sound Healing? - Lyz Cooper The Dark Portal - Robin Jarvis Daughters of the Dragon - Bill    Andrews Healing Berry Cookbook: 50 Wonderful Berries, and How to Use Them in Healthgiving, Immunity-boosting Foods and Drinks - Kirsten Hartvik The Yellow Monkey Emperor's Classic of Chinese Medicine - Damo Mitchell, John Spencer Hill, John Spencer Hill How My Cat Made Me a Better Man - Jeremy Feig Dark Spirits: A Man Terrorized by the Supernatural - Stephen Lancaster

Yes there's still another day, but I don't expect to finish anything else by tomorrow.

8 books finished, all from Netgalley! These were all good, each in their own way. I'm surrprised by how little fiction there is. Even the historical fiction is based on real events. The children's book is the only outright fiction among them!

Not to worry though. I'm still reading Phantom by Susan Kay for my fiction fix. I also have 2 more Netgalley selections in progress at present, both fiction.

And Hallelujah, I've reduced my samples collection! I'm no longer fighting to keep it under 100. I had 76 last night when I last looked, though I keep sending for more.

I have 7 books on my Netgalley reading list at present, though a few more could get approved. 2 I'm actively reading now, both fiction. 1 is a history book that didn't have a send to Kindle option, so I'm eading it very, very slowly on desktop. The others I will get to soon. Then I'll be clear again and can go back to trying to read books off my Kindle backlog, Yay!