LoraM

Progress: 2%
Conrad Monk and the Great Heathen Army
Edoardo Albert
Progress: 1%
Magic Medicine: A Trip Through the Intoxicating History and Modern-Day Use of Psychedelic Plants and Substances
Cody Johnson
Hero at the Fall
Alwyn Hamilton
Progress: 9%
Pieces of Her
Karin Slaughter
John Peters in the land of Demons
A.H.matai
Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, Book One)
Tamora Pierce
Sound—The Fabric of Soul, Consciousness, Reality, and the Cosmos
Ramiro Mendes, João Mendes
Progress: 16%

August wrap-up

Age of Myth: Book One of The Legends of the First Empire - Michael J. Sullivan The Spirit Chaser - Kat Mayor, K.M. Montemayor Mirror Image: A Novel - Michael Scott Phantom - Susan Kay Privateers of the Revolution: War on the New Jersey Coast, 1775-1783 - Donald Grady Shomette The Light of Paris - Eleanor Brown

6 books finished, 5 of them NetGalley reads.

The best by far was the non-NetGalley book, Phantom by Susan Kay. However, The Light of Paris was also very enjoyable. The others were okay, but not exceptional.

No progress on samples. The death of my first Kindle has thrown my filing system off and it's going to take a while to get it all sorted out with old 'collections' syncing to new ones from the cloud and some items sitting on my computer that were never cloud based, including older samples from before they started keeping them there.

However, with Halloween Bingo starting tomorrow, samples won't be getting a lot of my attention. I've got planned reads pretty much decided and have even chosen which rows to start with, influenced by the fact that I have two unstarted NetGalley books that fit categories.

I also have two others that don't fit Bingo, and I'll need to get through those, game or no game. I won't be requesting any new ones though, unless something in the Horror section bumps one of my current selections.