LoraM

Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 48%

August wrap-up

Age of Myth: Book One of The Legends of the First Empire - Michael J. Sullivan The Spirit Chaser - Kat Mayor, K.M. Montemayor Mirror Image: A Novel - Michael Scott Phantom - Susan Kay Privateers of the Revolution: War on the New Jersey Coast, 1775-1783 - Donald Grady Shomette The Light of Paris - Eleanor Brown

6 books finished, 5 of them NetGalley reads.

The best by far was the non-NetGalley book, Phantom by Susan Kay. However, The Light of Paris was also very enjoyable. The others were okay, but not exceptional.

No progress on samples. The death of my first Kindle has thrown my filing system off and it's going to take a while to get it all sorted out with old 'collections' syncing to new ones from the cloud and some items sitting on my computer that were never cloud based, including older samples from before they started keeping them there.

However, with Halloween Bingo starting tomorrow, samples won't be getting a lot of my attention. I've got planned reads pretty much decided and have even chosen which rows to start with, influenced by the fact that I have two unstarted NetGalley books that fit categories.

I also have two others that don't fit Bingo, and I'll need to get through those, game or no game. I won't be requesting any new ones though, unless something in the Horror section bumps one of my current selections.