LoraM

Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 48%

A quick start on Bingo

So, I got a quick start with a short story for the Locked Door Mystery square. Unlike my usual random selection reading, I'm planning to follow something resembling a plan for this. I'm not bothered about prizes because postage to UK can be a nuisance, but the idea of ticking off some of my tbr as well as stretching my reading into untried areas has me all excited about doing this.

Besides, anything Halloween is fun and I really have to compliment Obsidian Black Death and Moonlight Murder not only on organizing this very well, but on the pure artistry of the Bingo card! Nicely done guys!

So, having filled one whole square, my immediate plans are to fill the vertical row. This decision is based on the fact that America's Haunted Hotels is among my Netgalley reads. The same idea will make my next move after that the top horizontal row because I have one other Netgalley book and it's planned for the Genre: Horror square. After that I'll decide as I go along.

My only problem is that having made choices for the squares, I want to read them all at once!