LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

Sleepy Hollow: Bridge of Bones (Jason Crane) (Volume 2)
Richard Gleaves
Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%

The Human Ate My Pumpkin!

— feeling haha
The Human Ate My Pumpkin! - Jon Mac

by Jon Mac

This was a cute little story with an alternate view of reality. The protagonist is a zombie who goes to work and laments the invasion of the living into his world. When Halloween comes around, he decides to go as a live person which manages to upset everyone on all sides.

All things considered it was basically enjoyable, but blissfully short. The author says he writes Pulp Fantasy and I would be prepared to try a free selection, but his only other book isn't free in UK.