LoraM

Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%

Watch Where You Sit! The Murder Seat Is FREE!

Reblogged from Noel's Blog:
The Murder Seat - Noel Coughlan

At last, my short story, The Murder Seat, is free on Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, iBooks, Overdrive, Barnes & Noble, and other stores.

Dr. Herbert Marriott has a problem that only murder can solve. Luckily for him, the perfect weapon is locked away in his rundown museum, one too incredible for any court to accept. The cursed chair kills all who rest upon it. But will Herbert’s victim be so easily drawn to her fate?

My novel, A Bright Power Rising is also available on Amazon for a limited time at 99 cents.