LoraM

Progress: 2%
Conrad Monk and the Great Heathen Army
Edoardo Albert
Progress: 1%
Magic Medicine: A Trip Through the Intoxicating History and Modern-Day Use of Psychedelic Plants and Substances
Cody Johnson
Hero at the Fall
Alwyn Hamilton
Progress: 9%
Pieces of Her
Karin Slaughter
John Peters in the land of Demons
A.H.matai
Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, Book One)
Tamora Pierce
Ramiro Mendes, João Mendes
Progress: 16%

Loving Reflections

Loving Reflections - LC Cooper

I don't know what it is about mirrors that makes them natural to Horror stories, but somehow they are. This was a fairly predictable story about a spirit caught in a mirror who needed to put certain things in place to remanifest in the real word on Halloween night.

She appears as a beautiful woman to a young man who will do anything to help her because he thinks he's in love. Naturally it all has to become more than what he anticipates.

The writing was okay, not great. It got repetitive. There was a good twist at the end that might have been delivered better. All things considered, a so-so read.