LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

The Turn of the Screw
Henry James
Progress: 19%
Sleepy Hollow: Bridge of Bones (Jason Crane) (Volume 2)
Richard Gleaves
Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%

Loving Reflections

Loving Reflections - LC Cooper

I don't know what it is about mirrors that makes them natural to Horror stories, but somehow they are. This was a fairly predictable story about a spirit caught in a mirror who needed to put certain things in place to remanifest in the real word on Halloween night.

She appears as a beautiful woman to a young man who will do anything to help her because he thinks he's in love. Naturally it all has to become more than what he anticipates.

The writing was okay, not great. It got repetitive. There was a good twist at the end that might have been delivered better. All things considered, a so-so read.