LoraM

Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 48%

September wrap up

Loving Reflections - LC Cooper Hell Bound (Heroes in Hell) - Andrew P Weston, Janet E. Morris The Ghost Pirates and Others: The Best of William Hope Hodgson - William Hope Hodgson, Jeremy Lassen Bloodfire - Helen   Harper Wendy & Black, The Cat Detective: The Mysterious Kidnappings - Amma Lee The Graveyard Speaks - Hunter Shea Floor Four - A. Lopez Jr. The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (Graphic Novel) - Bo Hampton, Tracey Hampton, Washington Irving Bloodchild: And Other Stories - Octavia E. Butler Demoniac Dance (The Goblin Series, #2) - Jaq D. Hawkins

Bumper crop for me this month, 20 books plus a short story!

Best reads were:

The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Garman

It Was A Dark and Stormy Night by Snoopy

Demoniac Dance by Jaq D. Hawkins

Bloodfire by Helen Harper

The Locked Door by Austin Crawley

Some surprises there and several of these were short, but I pushed myself extra for Bingo. One read was a Netgalley that didn't go on Bingo. I'm just finishing one more of those and have two more waiting, but I have some longer Classic books lined up for some of my remaining Bingo squares. If I finish all my Bingo and Netgalley reads on October, I'll be happy.