LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

The Turn of the Screw
Henry James
Progress: 19%
Sleepy Hollow: Bridge of Bones (Jason Crane) (Volume 2)
Richard Gleaves
Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%

Free Download: A Visit From the Soul-Eater: A Trove of Horror Stories, Flash and Short

Reblogged from A Spoopy Love Affair With Books:

October has arrived and that means it’s Halloween month! To celebrate, for the entire month my horror short story collection: A Visit From the Soul-Eater: A Trove of Horror Stories, Flash and Short is available for free download at Noisetrade,  Smashwords, and Barnes and Noble.

The first horror story collection from T.C. Harrison, features 31 flash fiction and short story pieces featuring various creatures of the night inspired by traditional horror tales, West African and Choctaw myths and creatures, the lyrics of Courtney Love and Dead Man’s Bones, and the author’s own imagination.