LoraM

Kitchen Witchcraft
Rachel Patterson
Conrad Monk and the Great Heathen Army
Edoardo Albert
Magic Medicine: A Trip Through the Intoxicating History and Modern-Day Use of Psychedelic Plants and Substances
Cody Johnson
Hero at the Fall
Alwyn Hamilton
Progress: 6%
Pieces of Her
Karin Slaughter
John Peters in the land of Demons
A.H.matai
Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, Book One)
Tamora Pierce
Hark! The Herald Angels Scream
Christopher Golden
Barnabas Tew and The Case Of The Missing Scarab
Columbkill Noonan
Sound—The Fabric of Soul, Consciousness, Reality, and the Cosmos
Ramiro Mendes, João Mendes
Progress: 9%

Free Download: A Visit From the Soul-Eater: A Trove of Horror Stories, Flash and Short

Reblogged from A Spoopy Love Affair With Books:

October has arrived and that means it’s Halloween month! To celebrate, for the entire month my horror short story collection: A Visit From the Soul-Eater: A Trove of Horror Stories, Flash and Short is available for free download at Noisetrade,  Smashwords, and Barnes and Noble.

The first horror story collection from T.C. Harrison, features 31 flash fiction and short story pieces featuring various creatures of the night inspired by traditional horror tales, West African and Choctaw myths and creatures, the lyrics of Courtney Love and Dead Man’s Bones, and the author’s own imagination.