LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

The Turn of the Screw
Henry James
Progress: 19%
Sleepy Hollow: Bridge of Bones (Jason Crane) (Volume 2)
Richard Gleaves
Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%

Saga of the Full Moon Square

SLEEPY HOLLOW: Rise Headless and Ride (Jason Crane) - Richard Gleaves

I thought it would be easy to choose a book for this one, but I've changed it several times. I've just dropped my last choice because I'm just not in the mood for science fiction. I'm enjoying the dark fiction fest!

So, I looked through a couple of sections on Amazon for a freebie that had a full moon on the cover. Was there a single one in the zombie, vampire and werewolf section? No!

Then suddenly I saw this one which is already on my Kindle and which I've been wanting to read. The full moon shone out at me....

Time to start another new book. :D