LoraM

Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 48%

November reading plans

The Other Einstein: A Novel - Marie Benedict Bats - William W. Johnstone The Spy: A novel - Paulo Coelho Don't Fear the Reaper - Michelle Muto

In the aftermath of Halloween Bingo, I have a few Netgalley books to catch up.

I'm close to the end of The Other Einstein and just halfway through Bats, but haven't started the other two yet.

I also acquired 62 new samples over these past two months, mostly from other people's Bingo choices! Starting last night, I'm reading two a day (possibly not all the way through) to clear those by the end of November, then I'll tackle the old backlog again.

I've also acquired loads of new free books, but my reading, outside of the above, is going back to my random patterns. I'll read what I feel like reading and try not to lose control at Netgalley. They've had some better stuff recently so a few choices could creep in.

Quite a few books I wanted to read before are still waiting their turn.

Meanwhile, two buddy reads of interest are happening in November. The Crystal Cave by Mary Stewart and Don Quixote by Miguel Cervantes. Having got through half a dozen Classics during Bingo, Don Quixote is top of my mental list of Classics so how could I resist? Mary Stewart's Merlin series is an old favourite so I sort of have to, don't I? It's been a while anyway.

So, half a dozen intended reads and 60 samples should keep me busy, but allow time to do some of the things I've been neglecting to give myself more reading time. Like commenting on posts! I also have a couple of courses at FutureLearn I'm falling behind on, so time to catch up.

Time to catch up with myself, phew!